|Engine model||CUMMINS QSX12|
|Max. torque||2034 Nm / 1400 rpm|
|Rated power||298 kW / 2100 rpm|
|Height at min. swing radius||9103 mm|
|Max. digging depth||7705 mm|
|Max. digging height||10929 mm|
|Max. dumping height||7647 mm|
|Max. vertical digging depth||6278 mm|
|Min. swing radius||5216 mm|
|Tail swing radius||3850 mm|
|Track length||5459 mm|
|Transport height||3874 mm|
|Transport length||12194 mm|
|Transport width||3640 mm|
|Upper width||3292 mm|
|Track gauge||2740 mm|
|Arm digging force||207.0 kN|
|Bucket digging force||275.0 kN|
|Fuel tank capacity||680.0 L|
|Hydraulic tank capacity||480.0 L|
|Swing speed||8.0 rpm|
|Travel speed||3.4 km/h / 5.2 km/h|
- Several attachments and work tools are available to satisfy European and American high-end market demand.
- Multiple counterweight weights available. Easily removable to satisfy various transportation regulations and requirements.
- The new generation Cummins engine meeting T4F emission standards of the European and American markets.
- Operator selectable work modes and all aspects ofthe machine configuration can be displayed on the operator monitor screen for operator convenience.
- The widened, heated suspension seat was carefully selected based on many hours of operator feedback.